We want to use today’s Post to share with you an Issue we couldn’t find information about:
- We cannot see our “Today” or our “Yesterday” Graph in Google Analytics.
When we select the Tab Option “Today” or “Yesterday” in Google Analytics, we see this:
Here, there should be a “Line” that represents the Users received during the Day by hour.
The curious thing is:
- Our Analytics perfectly tracks all the users we receive.
- The “Last 7 days” Graph works perfectly.
- “Real Time” also works perfectly.
Everything works perfectly, except these 2 Graphs.
What we have tried:
- Delete all Cookies.
- Delete Historical Data from Chrome.
- Log out and Log in again in Analytics.
- Enter in Incognito mode (in case it was something related with our Session).
So far, nothing has worked.
We’re not really concerned about this, but we have not found anything related to this Problem.
- If you know the solution, please let us know.
- We’re sure, we’re not the only ones with this problem.
We usually try to help you by sharing the solutions we have found to our problems.
But Today, we are afraid we can’t offer you any help… By now.
- As soon as we find the Solution, we’ll share it with you, of course.
In case you don’t know:
In this Diary we talk about How we are building this Website from scratch: our SEO strategy, Plugins we use, our Traffic Results…
- You’ll find all our Posts sorted by Topic here: “Website building and SEO Diary“.
Now, let’s see our weekly results.
Our Google Analytics report for today: Users and Pageviews we have.
Good News: Our traffic keeps increasing.
As you can see in the Post’s Top Image, we currently receive more than 5,000 Users per week.
- 5,200 to be precise: Our record so far.
We almost have 30,000 Pageviews per month.
- And, our Pageviews are up 11% compared to last month.
We would like this trend to continue “ad eternum”.
What is sure is that none of this would be possible without you.
As always, thanks for being there.