Today is saturday, so we’ll be “brief”.
Yesterday was not a very good day regarding page views; we had 3 good days that yesterday came to an end.
In case you don’t know, in this section we talk about How we are building this Website: our SEO strategy, Theme and Plugins we use, our Real Results (Pageviews and Users we have)…
- You’ll find an Index with all our Posts sorted by Topic here: “Website building and SEO Diary“.
Today’s Post will be divided into 2 parts:
How often we are Posting.
Today’s Google Analytics report: users and pageviews.
1. How often we are Posting.
As you know (if you are following this diary) we initially Posted 2 times a week.
- We just Posted 2 pages, but they were +2.000 words publications.
13 days ago, we started this diary, so currently we Post:
- 2 dense, big, full-of-content Pages per week that talk about our “core” Topics:
- Business Plans.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- 2.000 words on average.
- 1 brief diary Post per day (such as this one), talking about:
- Our experience while building the Website.
- The decisions we have made so far.
- Our SEO strategy.
- 500 words on average.
UPDATED (10 months later).
We have modified our posting strategy:
- Check our “87th day: How many Posts you should write per month” Post.
How often should you Post in order to improve your authority or page rankings?
After doing some research, we have found out (according to different websites that know much more than we do) that the “perfect” ratio is one big full-of-good-content Page/ Post per day.
- We are not exactly doing that since our daily publication is a brief Post.
- Only time will tell if our strategy is good enough… or not.
Being said that, lets see today’s report:
2. Today’s Google Analytics report: users and pageviews.
Yesterday we only had 1 single user.
In the Post’s image you can appreciate 3, but 2 of them belong to the Google crawling system since we submitted our Post to Google Search Console.
Regarding pageviews, the results were not much better: just 3 pageviews.
Our website has been really “alive” for just 1 month and 29 days.
So we are not worried by now! We are completely decided about keep working hard.
We’ll keep you informed day by day about what are we doing and which results are we having.
- Hopefully you’ll be able to learn from our mistakes.