It’s been 3 years since we started this Site from scratch.
- We have been creating and Posting Content for 3 consecutive years, non-stop.
And, we are full time dedicated to it.
We have Posted 350 publications, including this one.
As you can see in the featured image of the post, we have just under 50,000 Page Views per month.
And, to be honest, we expected to receive more Pageviews from this SEO Diary.
- Our Business Publications work perfectly, but our SEO Content not that much.
Our Impressions and Clicks have stalled:
Our Google Search Console Result from the past 16 months.
And, regarding our Rankings, they also have stagnated:
The Question is: What have we done?
Basically 2 things:
- Translate our Site into Spanish, which is taking off pretty well.
- Create a New Section, where we talk about Brands, and their Strategy.
The Spanish Site has Started quite well:
Weekly Pageviews of our Spanish-Translated Site.
In the first 2 months we reached 1,000 Pageviews per month.
- So, not bad at all.
However, we will have to wait at least 1 year before getting some solid conclusions.
And… Is our New Section working well?
- We still don’t know.
We’ll need at least 6 months to check how it takes off.
Whatever happens, this type of Content is the one we know that works best:
- Business-Experience related Content.
But, our SEO content (which we think is very valuable) hasn’t taken off.
Our Users are not as interested in SEO as we expected.
- Or Google takes “special care” not to Promote this type of Content.
- We think that SEO-Related Content is treated very carefully by Google’s Algorithm.
Therefore, we think that we have to Focus on our Business Pages.
- Reducing the Frequency of our SEO Posts.
We’ll explain you Why, with one example:
As you can see, we have not created a big Post for this Occasion.
We created a very interesting Post for our 1st Year anniversary with:
- Lots of Content.
- Very Interesting Conclusions.
We encourage you to check that Post.
We have only received 63 Clicks in the past 16 months from that Post:
Check that Average Position: 133!
Our Average publications have a Ranking of 20 and Receive more than 3,000 Clicks.
- In 12 months.
Maybe, it is not the best publication in the World.
- But, if you look for this type of Content in Google (Real SEO experiences) you won’t find much.
That is why we started this Diary.
We have tried:
- Long full-of-content Publications.
- Original Posts.
- Posts with very Useful and Rare information.
It doesn’t matter.
If the Topic is related to SEO, the Rankings are terrible.
Maybe, if we see that this Diary becomes “Popular” (for whatever reason) we’ll Post with more frequency again.
But, by now, as we’re Publishing both in Spanish and English, Improving things, etc…
- We have to maximize our results.
From now on, we’ll Post in our SEO Diary (this Diary) every 6 months.
We have to Focus on what is interesting and useful for our Users.
- Again, if things change, we’ll Post with more frequency.
If you don’t want to wait 6 months, if you want to know more about our monthly results, contact us, and we’ll share our numbers with you.
As always, thanks for being there!