This has been a weird week.
4 days ago, on monday, we published a Post talking about how terrible our weekend was, regarding our Pageviews (and Users): we only received 2 users.
- Check our “41st day: Our worst day so far“.
However… during this week, we have been receiving more and more visits.
As you can appreciate at the Post’s top Picture, our numbers have been improving each day.
Check here our Pageviews evolution during this week:
Moreover, Google Analytics told us that our yesterday’s Post, “44th day: Receiving strange Backlinks” has been shared on Facebook.
- It is amazing what Google Analytics can tell you.
You can’t imagine how happy we are about having written something helpful or at least, interesting, for our (by now, few) users.
Remember: if you want to see all our SEO Diary publications so far, visit our “Website building and SEO Diary“ section.
- There, you will find an Index with all our Posts sorted by Topic: SEO strategy, Theme and Plugins we use, our Real Results (Pageviews and Users we have)…
These are our yesterday’s users visits (GTM + 1 time):
* The session duration is very short, since lots of users visited just one page: if you visit 1 single page Google is not able to establish how much time have you been within the previous one, so the Session Duration is zero.
All these users were from the next countries:
Maybe, this is not the most interesting Post we’ve written so far so sorry in advance: we always try to talk about something interesting and useful.
But we wanted to use this Post for thanking you about your interest.
We started our website from scratch 3 months and 23 days ago so we don’t have lots of Pageviews by now but we’re sure that, by sharing interesting and useful content with you, we’ll be able to grow this community.
By the way, if you wanted to know:
- What SEO strategy are we currently following.
- Why we are not using any SEO Plugin.
- Why we are not promoting our site.
- How we solved our Google Search Console errors (including the bothering 5xx error).
- And many other things…
Visit our “3 months special Post“: there we made a brief summary about what we’ve done so far and why.
On Monday, more.
Have a nice weekend.