Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
Consuunt is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail, the registration process, the Business Analysis Request (BAR) contact forms or other direct contact from you (forums).
We will not share the information you provide us to anyone outside Consuunt.
- Consuunt will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We may use “cookies” on this site.
What is a cookie?
- According to Wikipedia: “A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user’s browsing activity“.
- Extracted from: HTTP Cookie – Wikipedia.
For example, when we use a cookie to identify you, you won’t have to log in more than once, saving you time while on our site.
- To do so, we use Google Analytics.
Your access to your Information:
In case you register, you can edit all your personal data and have complete access to modify it through your personal settings.
- You can modify and delete you Profile information whenever you want.
In case you want us to delete your “BAR” information or any information you sent us, please contact us and we will delete it permanently if you require us to do it.
We take precautions to protect your information.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Any sensitive information collected is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Please, for any doubt you have about our Privacy Policies, contact us through the Contact Form you may find in the Pop-Up Mail button at the bottom-right corner of your screen, or if you don’t find it, send us your doubts to: email@example.com. We’ll answer you as soon as possible.