Today has been a just-writing day for tomorrow’s publication: “Marketing to Generation Z“.
- Tomorrow, we’ll talk more about the topic and why did we choose it.
It is a 2.360 words Page, so it took a while for writing it up.
We have read that writing big full-of-content pages is the very key to improve your rankings, SEO… so that is perfect for us, since we love writing.
- Only time will tell us if this is enough for having a nice Google ranking.
- We are reporting to you every day, so… you will also see if this works.
How do we write the content of our pages?
Usually, if there is no problem, the content is written on Monday and Wednesday, and Edited & Published on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- We first write it on Word, and the Next day, we copy and paste it with the WP.Bakery, paragraph per paragraph, editing it when necessary.
- It takes, 8 hours for writing it exactly as we like, and 2 to 2.5 hours for editing it.
Now, lets talk about today’s report:
As you may have already appreciated, there is nothing to comment:
Yesterday, we had 3 users:
- 2 from Google Search Console crawling system.
So… real page views: 1.
We should mention that on Saturdays and Sundays, we have noticed an important decrease in users (what makes sense).
Ok, let’s keep on: We have just started this project.