Real data from our day a day SEO experience
When we started this project we knew nothing about Website building, SEO or anything similar.
- We didn’t know what a Plugin was.
- We had no idea about SEO.
- We didn’t know what php or CSS were.
When we looked for some advice, it seemed that:
- Everybody knew exactly what to do.
- According to lots of “SEO gurus”, increasing your Pageviews is not very difficult.
However, nobody shared his “official” numbers in a Transparent way.
As you know, we have experience in Venture Capital and Business Restructuring sectors but, in this particular and important field we were complete rookies.
- And, nowadays, having notions about Website building is almost as important as any other major traditional Business disciplines such as Marketing, Strategy or Operational planning.
That is why we want to share the experience we are acquiring with you in a complete transparent and honest way.
We are Posting weekly about what we are doing, our results and strategies.
- Here you have all these Posts perfectly sorted.
Are you thinking about starting a Site?
If you are thinking about starting a Site but you’re a bit lost about what to expect: This is your place.
- “SEO gurus”.
- Miraculous solutions.
- Simplistic advices.
Here, you’ll find all our numbers, results and conclusions in a completely transparent way, so you may learn from our mistakes and successes.
Check our SEO results from the very beginning
We started this Diary when we didn’t even have 1 user per day.
Check our first publication’s Google Analytics report:
We barely had 25 users per week, most of them generated by Google Search Console’s Crawling system.
From that day on, we have been publishing everything we have done in order to find out what works and what doesn’t.
We have sorted all our publications both:
- By Topics covered.
Posts sorted by Topics covered
Here, you have all our Posts sorted by Topics covered (of course, we’ll update this list weekly).
- In each publication we try to share something useful, new and interesting.
- Moreover, At the end of each Post, you’ll find a daily report where we share with you the amount of users and pageviews we had.
We have chosen the following classification:
- SEO Strategy: What we are doing and whether it works or not.
- How Google Works: Lessons we have learn and patterns we have found.
- Useful Tips you should know while building your site.
- Improving your site: How to modify things easy and safely.
- Reviews: SEO Tools, Themes, Plugins and more.
- Error fixing: How we solved the errors we found.
- Backlinks: The ones we have received and what we have done.
- Monthly special Posts: extensive Posts full of content and conclusions.
SEO Strategy: What we are doing and whether it works or not
- Content Cannibalization – Why you should be worried and How to avoid it.
- Site Content Strategy – Does it work? Our results.
- Find New Topics with Amazon.
- How to build Internal Links.
- AnswerThePublic and Keywords Everywhere
- Improving your SEO with Google Search Console Queries.
- How to find trending Blog Topics easily.
- How to generate Snippet oriented content.
- How to choose your Page/Post title part 2.
- Why don’t we use a SEO Plugin?
- How often we are Posting.
- How to choose your Meta description.
- How we choose our Post titles.
- Writing the Webpage content.
- Choosing Topics.
How Google works: Lessons we have learnt and Patterns we have found
- What CTR should you expect? We analyze our Best and Worst pages.
- Why is my page not Ranking in Google?
- More Impressions and fewer Clicks?
- Showing up on Google’s first page.
- Real Income you can expect from Site Ads.
- Pageviews generated by Google Search Console.
- How Google Ranks your Website?
- Relation between Ranking Impressions and Clicks.
- How often Google Search Console data updates.
- How to analyze Google Search Console data.
Useful Tips you should know while building your Site
- The impact of Coronavirus on our Website Traffic.
- Blogging in English and non-native speaker? – Our Experience and Tips
- Helpful Content rank Faster and Better.
- Long posts vs Short posts.
- 5 months of SEO and Website building.
- What to Post when you don’t know what to Post
- Why has your Website traffic dropped?
- Common fake SEO expert Scam.
- One of our best Pageviews days so far.
- Our worst day in Visits and Pageviews so far.
- How often should you update content on your website?
- Website traffic decrease on Holidays.
- How long it takes to build a Website.
- How to generate quality content fast.
- How often should you backup your Site.
- Is it better to write Posts or Pages?
- Should you learn php and/or CSS or not?
Improving your site: How to modify things easy and safely
Reviews: SEO Tools, Themes, Plugins and more
- Our experience with Contact Form 7.
- We try Ubersuggest. Does it work?
- Page Analytics Chrome extension – We try it.
- SEOquake – A useful SEO Tool.
- ColorZilla – A nice Chrome extension for designing a Site.
- Google Trends – Best SEO Tool we’ve found so far.
- SERPsim – A good SEO Title and Meta description Tool.
- META SEO inspector: A good Chrome extension.
- Our experience with KLEO Theme.
- WPBakery (Visual Composer) Plugin review.
- Theme and Plugins we are using.
Error fixing: How we solved the errors we found
- Visual Editor not working and can’t modify User Profile.
- How to Solve Easily Autoptimize Cache increase.
- Missing Permissions in Google Analytics.
- New Mobile Usability Issues detected in your Site but you see nothing wrong?
- Suddenly, my Site is “not secure”. Why? Here, the solution.
- Fixing Google Search Console errors – Results.
- WPBakery Frontend Text Box Editor Problem.
- Solving WordPress Edit Page problem.
- How to fix Google Search Console errors.
Backlinks: The ones we have received and what we have done
Monthly special Posts: extensive Posts full of content and conclusions
- 11 months special Post – How the Coronavirus crisis has affected our monthly results.
- 10 months special Post – Modifications made and results obtained.
- 9 months special Post – Our results in January.
- 8 months special Post – Christmas and Site traffic.
- 7 months old Site performance.
- 6 months old Site performance.
- 5 months old Website performance.
- What to expect from a 3 months old Website.
- Pageviews and users in a 2 months old Website.
- 1st day: Week report and what we’ve done so far.
If you prefer to check our Publications chronologically as they were published, no problem: